Monday, March 7, 2011




      Just hanging at my friends Maryam's house. I never where a ponytail unless for sports but I did try one out I actually kinda like the whole look not sure though it will be a regular look (probaly not). Also that box is a gift my grandma gave to me that day and i love it! Also I bought two new items a cardigan from macys by american rag and a new liquid liner from VS. For the cardi it is actually really funny I was thinking I wanted a light pink cardi for awhile and suprisingly I just happened to find it without even looking for it. Then I stopped into VS and bought a liquid that I love and totes recommend for everyone. It makes it so easy to add a wing-tip and it is very black. Also another kinda funny story about that dvd seamless, some guy randomly found it in my english class and so leaving class I asked my teacher if I could look at it and to my surprise it was a documentary about the first CFDA awards and I was like no way, so I asked if I could borrow so long story short I watched it, I loved it, and I wish I could have kept the movie. And everyone should totes watch it.

Jessy Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment